FastestVPN App – Android Update 1.1.0 Fixes and Improvements
By Johan Curtis 1 minute
FastestVPN users who are using the Android app will soon receive a major update that is set to introduce several fixes and improvements. Starting with the user interface, FastestVPN customers will be greeted by a redesigned user interface that has been tailored for simplicity.
Users can get the latest update through our Apps page or Google Play Store.
- Fixed the issue where VPN does not work on public Wi-Fi
- VPN does not reconnect automatically after the internet connection is restored after a disconnection
- The app does not show authentication error or logs out after the user has changed the password while logged in
- Revamped UI that focuses on smart navigation
- Split tunneling for apps is now supported
- Smart connect enables quick connection to the best available server
The update today marks a major transition and answers the many issues users have reported. We will be actively listening to our community of users. If you have an issue to report, please reach out to us at [email protected]