FastestVPN Android Update | Version 3.0.1 Fixes and Improvements
By Nancy William 3 minutes
It brings us joy to introduce newer updates and fixes to the Android app. If you’re an Android user, you’re about to delve into the world of better, safer, and faster access to the internet with the FastestVPN app for Android. We aim to induce several fixes and improvements so that the app fits right at home for you. Starting with the user interface, FastestVPN customers will be greeted by a redesigned UI design tailored for simplicity.
Our team is on the go to bring constant yet detailed changes to our Android app. These improvements and fixes were lined up to create a safer time on the internet, with wider access to the best streaming services, apps, games, and more, regardless of country.
The redesigned Android FastestVPN app was also revamped to cater to our users’ feedback and we’re always ready to help! We’ve taken a step further to create apps that are easy to use and clear to see with a new UI design.
The FastestVPN Android app now includes Double VPN, a separate server tab for streaming platforms, auto protocol selection for better security, and IPv6 leak protection.
Our servers now give you access to the best streaming services, some of which include HBO Max, Netflix, Hotstar, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, DAZN, and the list goes on!
Users can get the latest update through our Apps page or Google Play Store.
- Fixed the issue where VPN does not work on public Wi-Fi
- VPN does not reconnect automatically after the internet connection is restored after a disconnection
- The app does not show the authentication error or log out after the user has changed the password while logged in
- New UI design with user-friendly navigation
- IPv6 leak protection
- A separate tab for compatible streaming servers
- Double VPN servers
- The Auto protocol tab gives you the best protocol for your task.
- Server speeds created with more stability
- Advancements to the “Settings” tab (Change password, instant chat support, etc.)
- Internet Kill Switch is now implemented at the back end.
- Favorite servers move to the bottom of the server list; users can tap-hold the server location to mark their favorite.
The latest update marks a major transition and answers the many issues users have reported. We will be actively listening to our community of users. If you have an issue to report, please reach out to us at [email protected].