How to Watch UFC on Kodi – Best UFC 267 on Kodi Addons [Updated]
By Christine Margret 6 minutes
UFC gave us an entertaining night full of surprises and fans were able to witness some thrilling matches. What’s up next is UFC 267 on Oct 30th, 2021, with the big fight Blachowicz vs. Teixeira in the main event. If you’re looking for ways to watch the big match UFC on Kodi for free, look no more. To excite your experience further, we have a solution for you to watch UFC on Kodi!
- Event: UFC 267
- Date: Oct 30th, 2021
- Location: Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Attention Kodi Fanatics!!
It is tried and tested that Kodi addons work fittingly well for all the big events that you desire to watch but maybe geo-restricted in your country.
We have two workarounds to do so. To watch UFC on Kodi, we can tell you how to do that on Kodi for absolutely free! Go through this read to find out how to watch UFC 267 on Kodi with complete ease without worrying about any geo-restrictions.
How to watch UFC 267 on Kodi
UFC has a large-scale fan following, globally. It is perceived as the most popular mixed martial arts tournament. The problem that arises is that the fans are from all around the world while the event is aired in only specific countries, on specific channels. To make matters more complex, the channels are geo-blocked which means you’re out of luck if you’re not in any one of these countries.
Though why should you miss all the action when you can watch UFC on Kodi? All you have to do is pair Kodi with a VPN and unblock region-locked channels and content without actually living in any of those countries. The solution is simple and convenient.
The procedure may seem long, but it is simple, really. Here is what you need:
How to Setup GOTO Add-on on Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings
- Go to File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Tap <NONE> and type https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo
- Give it a name and hit OK.
- Return to Settings, then go to Add-ons
- Select Install from Zip File
- Pick the zip file that you just added through the link.
- Once installed, go back, select Install from Repository.
- Navigate to Where The Monsters Live > Video Add-ons > GOTO
- Select GOTO and hit Install.
- Wait for the add-on to install.
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen, launch GOTO from add-ons.
- Navigate to Sports Streams > International Sports > MMA Live
- Click on the Main Card, select any link, and the stream will begin. Check other links if it’s not working. The links will be live during their designated time which is noted next them.
(Updated: Download and install Arxtic Ape repository from here if the WTML repository is not working. Install ApeX Sports from Video Add-ons. Go to Live Sports sections and find the live stream for UFC 267.)
The add-on may not run due to geo-restrictions. Simply connect to a Kodi VPN and have it your way. It is advised to run a VPN for Kodi while using Kodi so you cannot be tracked by the government or your internet service provider.
Ta-da! You are now done. GOTO is installed and all you have to do is wait until the UFC fight.
Watch UFC on Kodi Online with UFC Fight Pass Kodi Addon
The second option to go about it is to watch UFC on Kodi live with UFC Fight Pass add-on. To stream UFC on Kodi with UFC Fight Pass, here is what you need to do:
- Connect to FastestVPN’s US server
- Navigate to UFC Fight Pass and subscribe to an account
- Install the UFC fight Pass Kodi addon
- Enjoy UFC 267 on Kodi
How to Watch UFC 267 with Fight Pass
- Download the Portse repo and save in a location you can find easily later
- Launch Kodi app and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner
- Then, go to System Settings. Click on Addons
(Do turn on ‘Unknown Sources’ so you are able to install third-party add-ons.)
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, and select Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip File’
- Locate the file you had previously downloaded (Portse repo)
- Click on it to install it
- Wait for the notification to pop up in the top right corner, stating “Portse repo enabled”
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’. Go to ‘Portse repo’ and select ‘Video add-ons’.
- Click on UFC Fight Pass to install it.
- Again, wait for the video add-on enabled notification
- Go back to Kodi home screen and Select Add-on
- Launch UFC Fight Pass and sign in with your account
- Enjoy UFC 267 on Kodi with ease.
Unblock geo-restricted streaming Addons and watch the action live on Kodi using FastestVPN.
Where to Watch UFC 267 Online?
Here’s the list of channels from where you can watch UFC 267.
|United States||Fox Sports|
|United Kingdom||BT Sports/Sky Sports|
- Jan Blachowicz (28 – 8) vs. Glover Teixeira (32 – 7)
- Petr Yan (15 – 2) vs. Cory Sandhagen (14 – 3)
- Islam Makhachev (20 – 1) vs. Daniel Hooker (21 – 10)
- Alexander Volkov (33 – 9) vs. Marcin Tybura (22 – 6)
- Li Jingliang (18 – 6) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (8 – 0)
- Magomed Ankalayev (14 – 1) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (17 – 5)
- Amanda Ribas (10 – 2) vs. Virna Jandiroba (17 – 2)
- Zubair Tuhumov (20 – 5 – 1) vs. Ricardo Lucas Ramos (15 – 3)
- Eliseu Zaleski (22 – 7) vs. Benoit Saint Denis (8 – 1)
- Albert Duraev (13 – 3) vs. Roman Kopylov (8 – 1)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk (15 – 4, 1 NC) vs. Shamil Gamzatov (14 – 0)
- Makwan Amirkhani (16 – 6) vs. Lerone Murphy (9 – 0 – 1)
- Yaozong Hu (3 – 2) vs. Alen Amedowsky (8 – 2)
- Damir Ismagulov (24 – 1) vs. Magomed Mustafaev (14 – 3)
- Tagir Ulanbekov (12 – 1) vs. Allan Nascimento (18 – 5)
As mentioned, you will need your UFC Fight Pass credentials to watch live events. You also necessarily need a VPN so you can spoof your location from prying eyes. Bottom line is, whichever method you may prefer out of the two, you definitely need to configure FastestVPN to watch UFC on Kodi.