FastestVPN Windows Update – Version 3.0.1 Fixes and Improvements
By Nancy William 2 minutes
Great news! The FastestVPN Windows update brings a revamped application with loads of new features and fixes. While the app for other platforms is also revamped, and we are now rolling out the Windows update.
The updated version 3.01 marks a significant change. Starting with the user interface, FastestVPN users will be delighted to see a more visually appealing, responsive interface. The interface adds several new features such as Double VPN, a separate tab for the streaming servers, auto protocol selection for better security and smooth connection, and is built around easy navigation.
But perhaps the most exciting thing we are proud to bring is a dedicated tab for streaming servers. Since Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Hotstar, and other famous channels began cracking down on VPN services, our customers have been looking forward to a reliable solution. FastestVPN users can now access these channels hassle-free.
Several issues have been addressed. Here’s a complete rundown on all the fixes and improvements coming your way:
- App does not work on Windows 11.
- App crashing issues and freezing issues.
- App freezes on startup.
- IPV6 leak issue.
- Kill Switch proper functionality on all protocols.
- App asks for permission each time on startup.
- App does not connect with static IP.
- VPN disconnects and blocks the internet when Windows enters sleep mode.
- Favorite servers move to a separate tab.
- Double VPN
- Auto Protocol
- More speedy servers, up to 10 Gbps support.
- FastestVPN icon shows the connected status in the system tray icon.
- Auto Connect on startup.
- Dedicated server for Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Hotstar, and more.
- Chat option in setting tab.
- More options in settings such as changing password, and app notifications
The new app showcases our commitment to striving for the best customer experience. With the new app now released, we can focus on refining it further. You can expect to see more improvements and fixes in the future as people start using the app. If you have any issues to report, please reach out to us at [email protected]. We’d love your input in making FastestVPN even better!