- Deals & Updates
- FastestVPN iOS Update | Version 3.0.1 Fixes and Improvements
FastestVPN iOS Update | Version 3.0.1 Fixes and Improvements
By Nancy William No Comments 3 minutes
Ready for the new and improved FastestVPN iOS app? We are rolling out better and more advanced updates to the iOS app. The new iOS app focuses on creating streamlined security fixes, faster connection time, and more stability for our users while on the internet. We’ve completely revamped the UI, making it a little more user-friendly.
FastestVPN is constantly striving to be better for you, making around-the-clock improvements, taking user suggestions or feedback into mind, and rebuilding the iOS app to new heights.
The updated version 3.0.1 takes you a stride ahead. The entire FastestVPN UI is redesigned to make it as easy to use as possible, even for beginners.
The iOS app is now coming out with better improvements like Double VPN, a separate tab for servers that are compatible with the most popular streaming platforms, auto protocol selection for better security and smooth connection, and is built around easy navigation.
With upgrades to our server list, you can unblock and stream on high-in-demand streaming services like Hotstar, BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Crackle, and the list goes on!
The update can be downloaded from our Apps page or through the iOS App Store.
- Fixed the issue where iOS system notification asks the user to allow a VPN connection every time the user tries to connect to a server.
- The app launches and crashes immediately on iOS 10.
- The app becomes unresponsive.
- VPN does not connect after switching from Wi-Fi to cellular data.
- VPN connection gets stuck when a user tried to switch from Wi-Fi to cellular data and the user has to disable the VPN connection manually from Settings.
- Protocol connectivity issues for IKEv2.
- The app connects to a random server automatically upon launch.
- The app displays a timer expired message after it fails to connect to the VPN server.
- A “No internet connection” message follows on every server connection.
- Clicking on “Forgot Password” resets the password without sending reset links to the user’s registered email address.
- The app does not log in with the new password until it is reinstalled.
- IPv6 leak protection for solid security
- The Auto protocol switch gives you the best selection for your region and task at hand.
- A separate tab for compatible streaming servers
- Double VPN servers
- New user interface with user-friendly navigation
- Server speeds bumped to faster results
- A wider selection of options in the Settings tab (Change password, instant chat support etc.)
- Internet Kill Switch is now implemented at the back end.
- The Smart Connect feature has been introduced in this build.
- Favorite servers move to the bottom of the server list; users can tap-hold the server location to mark their favorite
FastestVPN will continue to receive fixes and improvements as we discover more issues. This update allows users to expect a more stable experience while using FastestVPN on their iOS devices.
If you have feedback or want to report an issue, please contact us via support.fastestvpn.com.