How to Watch Australian Open 2020 On Kodi For Free
By Johan Curtis 5 minutes
Stream Unrestricted with FastestVPN
Be it a paid or a free stream, most of them are geo-restricted. Even if geo-restriction is not a hurdle, you are vulnerable online without a VPN connection. Factoring in the fact that Kodi is open-source, your device and the data along with it are open to malware and other threats by hackers, copyright agents and other such intruders. Connect to FastestVPN to stream Kodi freely, anonymously and without any fear!
The Grand Slams are made up of the four major tennis tournaments
- The Australian Open
- The French Open
- The Championships at Wimbledon
- The US Open.
The Australian Open is a largely anticipated tennis tournament held every twelve months over the last 14 days of January in Melbourne, Australia. It is the first of the 4 Grand Slams that take place in a year. This year from January 20 to February 2, tennis fans will rush to Melbourne to watch their favorite players in action.
Those who cannot make the venue can watch the event online at the comfort of their homes. The event is treated every year for tennis lovers and so is the case this year too. Though the most frequently asked question each year is: How to watch Australian Open live 2020 online? Well, there are a few ways of doing so. But read along for the ultimate solution – a guide to how to watch Australian Open 2020 on Kodi.
When it comes to paid services, there are plenty streaming channels that broadcast the Australian Open. What the majority looks for it free streaming channels equivalent to Australia’s Seven Network, that are unfortunately blocked in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, and UAE. A VPN lets you unblock the streaming channels and you can watch Australian Open 2020 live on any of your devices such as Xbox, PS3, PS4, Apple TV, Chromecast, Mac, iPhone, Amazon TV.
Australian Open 2020 Streaming Channels
Here is an extracted list of countries and the official broadcasting channels of Australia Open.
- Country Official Broadcaster
- USA ESPN2
- USA Tennis Channel
- United Kingdom Euro Sports
- Australia Seven Network
How to watch Australia Open with VPN
Eurosport could be a free official broadcaster of Australian Open but it is geo-blocked outside Australia. With FastestVPN you can surpass these barriers. VPN can be quickly set up on PC, Android, Mac, iPhone, iPad. Connect to an Australian server and you have unblocked Australian channels.
If there are other channels you want to unblock such as Netflix, HBO or Hulu, connect to a United States server instead.
VPN is a safe option as it encrypts all your traffic is encrypted.
FastestVPN have Australian servers that allow you to unblock Channel seven outside Australia. You can connect to the VPN in simple steps:
- Buy VPN
- Select a suitable plan. You can get the service on monthly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- You pay accordingly for the plan you choose. Select any payment method suitable for you.
- Once you make the payment, you get the login credentials to your account.
- Download the VPN app on the device you own – iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, etc.
- Now choose a server location you want to access the desired content and connect.
- You can now start using any app and unblock geo-restricted sites and content.
- You are done. As simple as that.
How to Watch Australian Open 2020 on Kodi for Free
Sports lovers who have been eager to watch the much awaited Australian Open can watch it on Kodi VPN by just adding add-ons.
Add-ons on Kodi broadcasting Australian Open:
- Sports Devil (From SuperRepo repository)
- Adrian Sports
How to Install Video Add-Ons on Kodi
- Launch Kodi.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click on the ‘Package Installer’ icon (top-left corner).
- Select ‘Install from Repository’ -> ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’ -> Video Add-ons.
- Click on ‘Video Add-ons’.
- Scroll all the way until you find the add-on you want
- Click on the add-on you want -> Install.
- Wait until you see the Add-on Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Add-ons’ tab (left-hand column).
- All the video add-ons you install appear on this screen.
Best VPN for Kodi
FastestVPN is by far the best VPN you can pair with Kodi to watch anything. It keeps streaming anonymous and encrypted for privacy and security purposes. It maintains no logs of your activity and speed doesn’t slow down either. A few reasons why it is necessary to pair FastestVPN with Kodi:
- Your internet service providers might ban particular Kodi add-ons. So even if you have done the setup as per requirement, you cannot access any of its live streams unless you use VPN.
- Mostly Kodi add-ons are geo-restricted. So, unless you connect to a VPN server, you will not be able to access the content and get blocked.
- Your internet service provider might be throttling your speed when you’re watching live streams on Kodi. You will suffer from slow speeds while you buffer. VPN helps you resolve that.
- With the use of a VPN, you get to browse the web anonymously without having to worry about prying eyes invading your privacy and lurking through your online activities.
Australian Open 2020 Favorites
Juan Martin del Potro