Watch ICC World Cup Semi-Finals Presenting India vs New Zealand
By James Collins 5 minutes
It is finally the day for the semi-final clash to happen between the favorite ICC teams, India and New Zealand. This blockbuster match will be held at the Wankhede Stadium on 15th November. The stadium is expected to be full of spectators waiting for this showdown to finally fold out.
Both of the teams have faced each other 117 times in the ODI history, with India being victorious on 59 occasions and New Zealand on 50, with 1 tie and 7 with no result. Cricket fans have great expectations from this upcoming match considering their intense past face-offs.
They both are pretty even in terms of winnings but are bound to showcase an exciting and thrilling showdown that is going to be another exhilarating chapter of cricketing rivalry. Enjoy every moment of this stimulating encounter only with the FastestVPN.
India Vs New Zealand: ICC’s Favorite Rivalry Is Back In The Semi-Finals
- Indian Team’s Performance Analysis
Team India has remained consistent with both their bat and ball to deliver an outstanding performance throughout this ICC World Cup match. They have been victorious in all of the 9 matches of this World Cup and have kept the title of unbeatable opponent in every game.
Team India led by Rohit Sharma’s captaincy, has displayed exceptional team performance and skills in every match. Their commanding players, like the Indian batter Virat Kohli made 594 runs, whereas the Indian bowler Jasprit Bumrah seized 17 wickets in the total 9 matches they played.
- New Zealand’s Team Performance Analysis
Team New Zealand, however did not experience a smooth ride like team India and had their fair share of ups and downs in this ICC tournament. They started this World Cup in top shape by winning all of their initial matches but got stuck in a losing streak that continued in their four back-to-back matches.
Luckily, their recent win against Sri Lanka led them to secure a spot in the semi-final. However, their players like Rachin Ravindra who scored 565 runs, the top scorer in the team, and Mitchell Santner who seized 16 wickets. These remarkable players prove that the team does not plan to lose any time soon.
Complete Schedule Of The Upcoming First Semi-Final Match
- Date & Day: 15th November, Wednesday
- Time: 1:30 pm (local time)
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium
National Cricket Teams Of India And New Zealand
Indian’s Cricket Team
- Rohit Sharma(c) -Right-Handed Batsman
- Shreyas Iyer -Right-Handed Batsman
- Shubman Gill –Right-Handed Batsman
- Suryakumar Yadav -Right-Handed Batsman
- Virat Kohli -Right-Handed Batsman
- Hardik Pandya -Right-Handed Batsman •Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler
- Ravichandran Ashwin -Right-Handed Batsman •Right-arm Off Spin Bowler
- Ravindra Jadeja -Left-Handed Batsman •Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler
- Shardul Thakur -Right-Handed Batsman •Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler
- Ishan Kishan -Wicketkeeper, Left-Handed Batsman
- KL Rahul -Wicketkeeper, Right-Handed Batsman
- Jasprit Bumrah -Right-arm Fast Bowler
- Kuldeep Yadav -Left-arm Off Spin Bowler
- Mohammed Shami -Right-arm Fast Bowler
- Mohammed Siraj -Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler
New Zealand’s Cricket Team
- Kane Williamson (c) -Right-Handed Batsman
- Mark Chapman -Left-Handed Batsman
- Will Young -Right-Handed Batsman
- Daryl Mitchell -Right-Handed Batsman •Right-arm Medium Bowler
- Glenn Phillips -Right-Handed Batsman •Right-arm Off Spin Bowler
- James Neesham -Left-Handed Batsman •Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler
- Mitchell Santner -Left-Handed Batsman •Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler
- Rachin Ravindra -Left-Handed Batsman •Left-arm Leg Spin Bowler
- Devon Conway -Wicketkeeper, Left-Handed Batsman
- Tom Latham -Wicketkeeper, Left-Handed Batsman
- Ish Sodhi -Right-arm Leg Spin Bowler
- Lockie Ferguson -Right-arm Fast Bowler
- Matt Henry -Right-arm Medium Bowler
- Tim Southee -Right-arm Medium Fast Bowler
- Trent Boult -Left-arm Fast Medium Bowler
TV Channels And Platforms That Are Going To Livestream The Semi-Finals
|Sri Lanka||Sirasa TV, Shakthi TV||sirasatv.lk|
|Afghanistan||Ariana TV, Ariana News||arianatelevision.com, sports.afghan-wireless.com|
|Australia||FOX CRICKET, Channel 9, FOX503||FoxtelGo, FoxtelNOW, NineNow|
|India||Star Sports||Disney+ Hotstar|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport NZ||skygo.co.nz, skysportnow.co.nz|
|Pakistan||PTV Sports, National and Home||TAPMAD, SHOQ TV, ARY, ZAP, Jazz|
|UK||Sky Sports||SkyGO, Sky Sports App|
Open Access To All Restricted And Blocked Content Only With The FastestVPN
Every person is a fan of one thing or another but most importantly sports fans are known for their dedication and loyalty to their favorite sports teams. With the ongoing season of cricket and the current intensity of the semi-finals just around the corner, the air is thick with anticipation.
We understand that all cricket enthusiasts want to enjoy a peaceful and uninterrupted show of the upcoming semi-finals without any kind of restrictions. For this reason, we have brought to you the FastestVPN that lets you reap all the benefits you paid for.
By incorporating FastestVPN in your streaming devices, you are guaranteed to enjoy a seamless ride with all your favorite sports content. You can access any location that provides the live streaming of semi-final and the FastestVPN will encrypt your data and provide a safe tunnel through which you can browse any blocked content with ease.
FastestVPN will let people who are traveling and do not want to miss the semi-finals, connect to public WIFI safely without any chance of cybercrime. Connect to FastestVPN by following the below provided steps.
- Make your account on the FastestVPN and subscribe
- Download the FastestVPN app on your devices
- Launch the app on your device and log into your account
- Choose the server you want to access the live stream on
- Create an account on the channel you want to watch on
- Enjoy the semifinals between India and New Zealand
Get ready to enjoy an uninterrupted connection to all your favorite sports with the FastestVPN. FastestVPN ensures a seamless ride to the semifinals with various benefits like faster internet, escape bandwidth or data throttling, and access to geo-blocked and censored content while proving a cost-effective alternative.