How to Watch NCAA Football Week 4 on Apple TV
By Michael S. Davis 8 minutes
The 2023 NCAA football season is in full swing and will kick off its fourth week from September 23 to September 24, 2023, giving us just 2 days to enjoy the intense rivalries and season-long drama where they aim to outshine each other.
Not to mention some of the most historic moments to remember. However, there might be some challenges you need to tackle first, like geo-restrictions and blocked channels, but worry not, we are here to save the day with the FastestVPN at your service at any time and place.
The FastestVPN will allow you first-row tickets to the NCAA match with its hassle-free services that will provide you with a rapid and secure connection to watch every single pass, shoot, dribble, and tackle that puts every fan on the edge of their seats with anticipation.
Schedule of NCAA Football Season
Save The Dates for The Upcoming Week 4 of the NCAA Football Season.
Thursday, September 21, 2023
|Georgia St.||C. Carolina||7:30||ESPN||Brooks Stadium|
Friday, September 22, 2023
|Wisconsin||Purdue||7:00 pm||FS1||Ross-Ade Stadium|
|NC State||Virginia||7:30 pm||ESPN||David A. Harrison III Field at Scott Stadium|
|Boise St.||San Diego St.||10:30 pm||CBSSN||Snapdragon Stadium|
|Air Force||San Jose St.||10:30 pm||FS1||CEFCU Stadium|
Saturday, September 23, 2023
|Army||Syracuse||12:00 pm||ACCN||JMA Wireless Dome|
|W. Kentucky||Troy||12:00 pm||ESPU||Larry Blakeney Field at Veterans Memorial Stadium|
|Virginia Tech||Marshall||12:00 pm||ESP2||Joan C. Edwards Stadium|
|Kentucky||Vanderbilt||12:00 pm||SECN||FirstBank Stadium|
|Tulsa||N. Illinois||12:00 pm||CBSSN||Brigham Field at Huskie Stadium|
|SMU||TCU||12:00 pm||FS1||Amon G. Carter Stadium|
|Rutgers||Michigan||12:00 pm||BTN||Michigan Stadium|
|Florida State||Clemson||12:00 pm||ABC||Memorial Stadium|
|Auburn||Texas A&M||12:00 pm||ESPN||Kyle Field|
|W. Michigan||Toledo||1:30 pm||ESP+||Glass Bowl|
|Ga. Southern||Ball St.||2:00 pm||ESP+||Scheumann Stadium|
|Boston College||Louisville||3:30 pm||ACCN||Cardinal Stadium|
|BYU||Kansas||3:30 pm||ESPN||David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium|
|Colorado||Oregon||3:30 pm||ABC||Autzen Stadium|
|Delaware St.||Miami-OH||3:30 pm||ESP+||Fred C. Yager Stadium|
|Duke||UConn||3:30 pm||CBSSN||Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field|
|FAU||Illinois||3:30 pm||BTN||Memorial Stadium|
|Louisiana Tech||Nebraska||3:30 pm||BTN||Tom Osborne Field at Memorial Stadium|
|Miami (Fla.)||Temple||3:30 pm||ESP2||Lincoln Financial Field|
|Maryland||Michigan St.||3:30 pm||NBC||Spartan Stadium|
|Ole Miss||Alabama||3:30 pm||–||Bryant-Denny Stadium|
|New Mexico||UMass||3:30 pm||ESP+||Warren P. McGuirk Alumni Stadium|
|Ohio||Bowling Green||3:30 pm||ESP+||Doyt L. Perry Stadium|
|Texas A&M-Commerce||Old Dominion||3:30 pm||ESP+||Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium|
|Texas Tech||West Virginia||3:30 pm||ESP+||Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium|
|UCLA||Utah||3:30 pm||FOX||Rice-Eccles Stadium|
|UTSA||Tennessee||4:00 pm||SECN||Neyland Stadium|
|Rice||South Florida||4:00 pm||ESPU||Raymond James Stadium|
|Oklahoma State||Iowa St.||4:00 pm||FS1||Jack Trice Stadium|
|E. Michigan||Jacksonville St.||5:00 pm||ESP+||Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium|
|C. Michigan||South Alabama||5:00 pm||–||Hancock Whitney Stadium|
|Gardner-Webb||East Carolina||6:00 pm||ESP+||Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium|
|Liberty||FIU||6:30 pm||ESP+||Riccardo Silva Stadium|
|Georgia Tech||Wake Forest||6:30 pm||CW||Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium|
|App. St.||Wyoming||7:00 pm||CBSSN||War Memorial Stadium|
|Colorado St.||Middle Tenn.||7:00 pm||ESP+||Johnny (Red) Floyd Stadium|
|Arkansas||LSU||7:00 pm||ESPN||Tiger Stadium|
|Charlotte||Florida||7:00 pm||ESP+||Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium|
|Arizona||Stanford||7:00 pm||PACN||Stanford Stadium|
|Nevada||Texas St.||7:00 pm||ESP+||Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium|
|Nicholls St.||Tulane||7:00 pm||ESP+||Benson Field at Yulman Stadium|
|Oregon State||Washington St.||7:00 pm||FOX||Clarence D. Martin Stadium|
|Sam Houston||Houston||7:00 pm||ESP+||TDECU Stadium|
|So. Miss||Arkansas St.||7:00 pm||ESP+||Centennial Bank Stadium|
|Akron||Indiana||7:30 pm||BTN||Memorial Stadium|
|Buffalo||Louisiana||7:30 pm||ESP+||Cajun Field|
|Iowa||Penn State||7:30 pm||–||Beaver Stadium|
|Memphis||Missouri||7:30 pm||ESPU||The Dome at America’s Center|
|Miss. State||South Carolina||7:30 pm||SECN||Williams-Brice Stadium|
|Minnesota||Northwestern||7:30 pm||BTN||Ryan Field|
|Ohio State||Notre Dame||7:30 pm||NBC||Notre Dame Stadium|
|Texas||Baylor||7:30 pm||ABC||McLane Stadium|
|UAB||Georgia||7:30 pm||ESP2||Sanford Stadium|
|North Carolina||Pittsburgh||8:00 pm||ACCN||Acrisure Stadium|
|UCF||Kansas State||8:00 pm||FS1||Bill Snyder Family Stadium|
|James Madison||Utah St.||8:00 pm||MWN||Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium|
|UNLV||UTEP||9:00 pm||ESP+||Sun Bowl|
|Kent St.||Fresno St.||10:30 pm||CBSSN||Bulldog Stadium|
|California||Washington||10:30 pm||ESPN||Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium|
|USC||Arizona St.||10:30 pm||FOX||Mountain America Stadium|
Sunday, September 24, 2023,
|New Mexico St.||Hawaii||12:00 am||–||Clarence T.C. Ching Complex|
Be Ready to Watch NCAA Football on Apple TV with The Fastest VPN
Football is not just a sport; it’s a community that brings fans all across the globe together on a single platform to connect and cheer for their favorite teams with their utmost loyalty and respect.
We understand the love all football enthusiasts have and also the struggle they face in finding and switching between a limited number of sites that keep getting blocked and ultimately destroy the enjoyment and initial eagerness of their favorite sport.
With the FastestVPN, you can now forget the struggle to search for an unblocked channel to watch your favorite football channels because we offer reliable screening with our VPN that will stop all the hindrance that comes between you and football.
With the aid of FastestVPN, you can now stream blocked and geo-restricted channels with your friends and family and even host watch parties with them without any difficulty.
Step By Step Tutorial on How to Set Up Fastest VPN on Apple TV
There are two routes that you can take in order to set up the fastest VPN on your Apple TV
Route 1 – By Means Of A Wifi Router
To go through the first route, you have to start by setting up the VPN on your WIFI Router. For example, if you have a Tenda router, then you can connect FastestVPN with the router by going through the following steps:
- Go onto the VPN section on the left-hand side of your page and pick the PPTP/L2TP client option.
- Insert the provided details,
- Select the Client Type: PPTP or L2TP
- Server IP Address/Domain Name: Input USA The Fastest VPN server address.
- Feed in the FastestVPN username and password.
- Rearrange the DNS settings to “Manual” and enter the Primary DNS address which is 22.214.171.124, and the Secondary DNS Address which is 126.96.36.199. Besides this, you also have the option to insert different DNS Addresses, for example, the Google DNS Addresses.
- Navigate the Internet Connection Setup and choose the “Advanced” option.
- Enter the details provided below.
- Internet Connection Type: Choose either PPTP or L2TP.
- Server Address: Input the USA server address.
- Again, feed in the FastestVPN username and password.
- Address Mode should be: Dynamic.
- Press the OK button on the screen.
- Now move to the Advanced tab and locate the “DNS Settings.” Then, tick the box for “Enable Manual DNS Assignment” and enter the Primary DNS Address which is 188.8.131.52, and the Secondary DNS Address which is 184.108.40.206.
After linking either of the two interfaces with your WIFI router, proceed forward;
- Choose; Setting > General > Network
- Select the configure WIFI option and choose your WIFI network to input the password.
Route 2 – By Means of a VPN Hotspot
Through this route, you have to configure the VPN on your PC and share that link with the Apple TV.
Plug in an ethernet cable to your PC and Apple TV and then proceed through the following steps.
For Windows Users
- Inaugurate the FastestVPN Windows App and enter its “Settings” menu.
- Select TCP or UDP provided in the protocols section.
- Join with a US VPN server.
- Enter the “Network Connections” option on your Windows system by selecting “NCPA.CPL” in the “Run” command box.
- Navigate the adapter named “TAP-Windows Adapter V9 and enter it in its “Properties” section.
- Inside the properties window, locate your way to the “Sharing” tab, check the box for “Allow other network users to connect through this Computer’s Internet Connection,” and press “OK.”
For Mac Users
- Link your device to a VPN server by choosing The FastestVPN Mac App
- Enter into the “System Preferences” by selecting the Apple Logo and clicking on the “Sharing” option.
- Once you are inside the sharing window, choose “Internet Sharing.”
- Open the dropdown menu, locate the label “Share Your Connection From,” and click on the “AirPort” mode.
- Now access the “To Computer Using” dropdown menu, and choose “Ethernet.”
- After you have finished following these steps, your Apple TV will access the VPN connection that you have set up on your Mac.
After following all the instructions, we have provided in our blog, you can conveniently access football channels and enjoy the whole show with the FastestVPN from wherever you are in the world without any obstacles or barriers.