How to Watch Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix 2020 Online
By Johan Curtis 10 minutes
The 2020 Formula 1 championship season will be kicking off with the Australian Grand Prix 2020 this March. Top F1 drivers including last season’s champion Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas will be competing with each other for racing’s most coveted title in front of tens of thousands of spectators. The 2020 F1 season will finish off with the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on December 1st. The Australian Grand Prix 2020 will be watched live millions of viewers. If you are one of those who wants to stream the event live, then consider yourself lucky because we’re going to tell you in this guide how to stream this mega racing event live online for free so you don’t miss a minute of the action live on your favorite devices.
The Australian GP is not just a regular Sunday race. The days building up to the race day would alone fill you up with the crazy excitement and joy. The press conferences, training sessions, concerts, Aerial displays, are just a few of the many activities available for you to become more interested in this sport. Every year, the whole event seems to get more and more exciting, and the Australian Grand Prix 2020 should be no exception.
How To Watch Australian Grand Prix 2020 Live From Anywhere
Many people want to stream the F1 Australian GP live, and they can easily access Channel 4. But before you visit the Channel 4 website and try to stream anything, you should know that its streaming is only accessible in the UK. So, in order to access Channel 4 and watch the race live, you need to be in the UK.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to if you use a VPN. A VPN will allow you to bypass geo-blocks and access Channel 4 without any restrictions or issues.
Here’s how you can watch 2020 Australian GP live online on your device and catch all the action from the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit as it happens:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Download and Install FastestVPN app
- Launch FastestVPN and connect to our fast United Kingdom Server
- Visit Channel one website on your device browser
- Watch F1 Australian Grand Prix 2020 live stream from anywhere with ease.
How to Watch F1 Australian GP 2020 on Kodi
Kodi is the best streaming option if you want to watch movie, TV show, or live sports for free, and watching formula 1 live stream free is no different. You can easily watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Kodi without getting into any kind of trouble or problems. All you need is a VPN for Kodi, and you can say goodbye to costly subscriptions and DMCA notices.
Here is how you can watch formula 1 live streaming online free on Kodi:
- Sign up for FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN via Router and enter a UK location address as your server to connect to our fast UK server
- Now, Launch Kodi and navigate to Settings > File Manager > Add source
- Click on “Add file source” and then click <None>
- Now enter this URL “http://archive.org/download/judgezips” and press OK.
- Enter a name this file source (i.e., judgezips) and then hit OK.
- Return to your Kodi home screen and go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package installer icon from the top left corner of your screen
- Now navigate to Install from zip file > judgezips > and then click on JudgementRepo(1.9).zip.
- Wait until you see “Judgement Repo installed” notification, then go back once
- Select “install from Repository” and then click “Judgement Repo”
- Go to Video add-ons and Select NetStreams AIO
- Hit Install and wait for “Add-on enabled”
- To access NetStream AIO add-on go to Home screen > Add-ons > and select NetStreams AIO
- Go to Live IPTV >Sports > Look for Sky Sports F1 and select it
- Enjoy Australian Grand Prix 2020 live streaming on Kodi for Free.
How to Watch Australian Grand Prix 2020 live stream on Roku
Roku is another popular streaming option that can be used to stream live sports event. If you want to watch the Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Roku, then first you must get a VPN to get past geo-blocks. Here is how you can bypass geo-restrictions and watch F1 Grand Prix live streaming on Roku:
- Sign up for FastestVPN service
- Configure FastestVPN on Roku via Router (add a UK location address as your server when configuring)
- Launch Roku Browser and visit Channel One website
- Livestream F1 Australian GP 2020 Online on Roku.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Android
Android users can now watch the Formula 1 Australia 2020 Race on their android device. All they need to do is to follow the instructions given below and watch the amazing formula 1 online streaming:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Download and Install the FastestVPN Android App from Google Play Store.
- Launch the FastestVPN app, select your desired protocol, select Australia and Click on the FastestVPN icon to Connect.
- Launch Google Chrome or Android Browser and access Channel One website
- Enjoy watching F1 Australian GP on Android with ease.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Windows
There no way you cannot miss the F1 action on your Windows PC when you can easily stream the race live on Android devices. To watch F1 Australian GP on Windows live, follow these steps:
- Sign up for to FastestVPN.
- Download and Install FastestVPN Windows App on your Windows PC.
- Stream Australian Grand Prix 2020 Online on Windows
- Launch FastestVPN app, select a Protocol, double-click on Australia and hit FastestVPN icon to connect
- Now launch your preferred Web Browser
- Access the Channel One website
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Mac
Mac users can breathe a sigh of relief as they can also enjoy the race on their Mac. To watch F1 Australian GP on Mac, here is what you need to do:
- Sign up for FastestVPN.
- Get the FastestVPN Mac App on your Mac from FastestVPN website.
- Launch the app. Choose a protocol and select Australia as your server location, then hit connect
- Launch Safari browser and access Channel One site
- Watch F1 Australian Grand Prix 2020 Online on Mac
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on iOS
To watch F1 races on iOS devices for free, you must configure a secure VPN that offers privacy and fast streaming. Use this simple guide to watch F1 Australian GP on iOS:
- Sign up for FastesVPN service
- Configure FastestVPN settings on your iOS devices
- To configure go to Settings > General > VPN >Add VPN Configuration
- Select a protocol(i.e., IKEv2) and then add the following details:
- Server:Select a Australia server location address from this list (i.e., “au-sd-ike-01.jumptoserver.com”)
- Remote ID:Enter “com”
- Username:Use your FastestVPN username
- Password:Use your FastestVPN Password
- Hit “Done”
- Now Launch Safari Browser and Access Channel 1 website
- Enjoy the live action of F1 Grand Prix 2020 Online on iOS
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on iPhone
Watching Formula one on iPhone can be very exciting, but you must find a good smooth streaming option. Channel 4 will offer a high-quality F1 experience, and if you are to watch F1 Australian GP on iPhone, then simply follow this guide:
- Subscribe to FastesVPN
- Configure FastestVPN on your iPhone
- To configure, navigate to Settings > General > VPN and click on “Add VPN Configuration”
- Now Select any protocol (i.e., IKEv2) and then enter these details:
- Server:add a Australia location address from our list here (like “au-sd-ike-01.jumptoserver.com”)
- Remote ID:add “com”
- Username:Your FastestVPN username
- Password:Your FastestVPN Password
- Finally, click on “Done”
- Now launch safari and visit channel one website
- That’s it! Enjoy streaming F1 Australian Grand Prix 2020 Online on iPhone.
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on Xbox
If you are wondering how you can watch the F1 Grand Prix on your Xbox, then you are in luck. By using a VPN, you can watch F1 Australian GP on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Here is how:
To watch F1 Australian GP on Xbox One:
- Sign up for FastestVPN.
- Configure FastestVPN settings via Router (add Australia location address as the desired server to connect to our best Australian VPN server)
- On your Xbox One, Launch Xbox Browser
- Access Channel one website for live streaming
- Watch all the best of F1 Grand Prix 2020 live Online on Xbox One.
To watch F1 Grand Prix on Xbox 360:
- On your Xbox 360, open the web browser
- Visit the channel 1 website to access livestream
- Watch F1 Grand Prix liveon your Xbox 360.
How to watch F1 Australian GP 2020 on Apple TV
Apple TV offers a very unique and surreal sports experience, and we can bet that watching Formula One Grand Prix on Apple TV will be even more exciting. You simply have to use a VPN to avoid geo-restrictions and watch your favorite F1 drivers’ race at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit. Here is how:
- Sign up for FastestVPN service
- Configure FastestVPN on Apple TV via Routerand add our Australia location address in the Server field
- Now Launch Apple TV browser and visit Channel One page
- Enjoy F1 Grand Prix live on Apple TV
How to Watch Formula One Australian Grand Prix on PS4
PS4 is not only about playing games, but it also allows you to stream plenty of videos and online channels. This means you can also watch F1 events on PS4 now. So if you want to stream the first race of the season lives on your PS4, then follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN.
- Configure FastestVPN on your PS4 via Router(add our Australia location address as your desired server)
- On your PS4, launch PlayStation Browser and access Channel 1 web page.
- Now you can watch F1 Grand Prix live on PS4.
Australian Grand Prix 2020 Dates & Time
The Australian Grand Prix 2020 is set to take place at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit from 15 March. Here is the schedule for this year’s event:
- Friday, 13 March 2020
- Practice Session 1 / Practice Session 2
- Saturday, 14 March 2020
- Practice Session 3 / Qualifying Session / Air Display
- Sunday, 15 March 2020
- Final Races / Parade
- Grand Prix (58 Laps or 120 Mins) – 16:10 – 18:10
Formula 1 Live Stream Online
Many channels will be broadcasting the 2020 F1 Grand Prix live, and you can switch to those channels if you have the subscriptions. However, many of these channels will be offering live coverage of the event online and you can stream them live as well. Sky Sports is the official broadcaster for the Formula One and they will be broadcasting the race on Sky Sports F1. In the US, you can switch over to NBC Sports to watch the race live or you can get the NBC Sports app on your devices and watch the race online.
Channels Broadcasting 2020 F1 Australian GP live online:
- BBC Sport (UK)
- Sky Sports F1 (UK)
- NBC Sports (USA)
- TSN 3 / RDS 2 (Canada)
- TenPlay (Australia)
- beIN Sports (Middle East)
- Sport1 (Netherlands)
- Antena 3 (Spain)
- Canal+ Sport (France)
- Sky Sports F1 (Italy)
However, both these channels will require a subscription, and since you are here to know how to stream Australian Grand Prix 2020 live online.
The Formula One season is underway featuring 21 exhilarating races throughout 2020. The season kicks off with the Australian Grand Prix 2020 at the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit on 15 March. Watching F1 this year will be easy if you use our guide above. So gear up and watch the exciting Formula one races on any device from anywhere with absolute ease and comfort.