How to Watch EPL Live Streaming on Kodi (2019)
By Johan Curtis 9 minutes
The English Premier League or Barclays Premier League, whatever you call it is one of the most popular football leagues not only in the UK but all over the world. But its popularity doesn’t mean its broadcast is available everywhere. However, watching Premier league online from anywhere isn’t impossible and there are different ways you can go about to watch your favorite Premier league matches, one of which is Kodi. Yes, you can enjoy EPL live streaming on Kodi. It’s a great option for cord-cutters and exclusively free to use. So, to help you out, we have made this comprehensive guide for everyone who wants to watch EPL on Kodi for free.
Kodi works on almost all devices, be it iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, FIrestick, and more. To watch EPL live streaming on Kodi, you will need to setup various or a few popular Kodi add-ons. There are two type of add-ons you will come across; Official Kodi Add-ons and Third-Party Add-ons. Official Add-ons may require subscription or activation codes to access and might not be available in your region, whereas Third-party add-ons don’t, but they are unsafe if you access them without any protection. And that is where a VPN comes to the rescue.
Watch EPL Live Streaming on Kodi with a Kodi VPN
When watching EPL live Streaming on Kodi, you may encounter restrictions and safety issues. But these things can be tackled with a Kodi VPN. By using a VPN you can bypass geo-restrictions in a blink and stream watch live EPL on Kodi anonymously from anywhere.
Here is a simple step by step guide to setup a VPN for Kodi:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download and Install FastestVPN apps for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows OR Configure FastestVPN settings on Router for other devices
- Launch FastestVPN app on your device & Connect to high-speed servers
- Launch Kodi and Install best Kodi Sports Add-ons
- Enjoy EPL live streaming on Kodi from anywhere!
Now, without further a due, here are our picks for the best Sports addons to watch EPL on Kodi.
Official Kodi Add-ons for Premier League
The best way to enjoy high-quality, buffer-free EPL live streaming on Kodi is via Official Kodi Add-ons. There are some popular sports networks who offer their own exclusive Kodi add-ons. But remember, most official add-ons are either paid add-ons with limited features for streamers to enjoy or they are geo-restricted in most location. However, with a kodi VPN installed you won’t have worry about geo-restrictions anymore.
Here are our top 4 official Kodi Add-ons you can install without any problems:
USTVNow Plus is one of the most popular US add-ons and offers a wide range of streaming content. Here is how you can install USTVNow Plus and watch EPL live streaming on Kodi for free:
- Get FastestVPN
- Download & install FastestVPN app for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS OR configure VPN on Router for other devices
- Open FastestVPN app & Connect to US server
- Open Kodi and go to Settings
- Select File Manager > Add Source an click the None Section
- Enter this URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co & hit OK
- Name this Repo: Fuss and then Click OK twice
- Now go back to Home Screen and choose Add-ons
- Hit on Package Installer icon from top left and navigate to Install from Zip Files > Fuss
- Select Kodi-repos > English and Select xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Now Select Install From Repository
- Go to CO Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons
- Look for USTVNow Plus in the list
- Select USTVNow Plus and click Install
- Wait for add-on to install then return to Home Screen
- Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons and Launch USTVNow Plus
- There you have it, now you can enjoy EPL Live Streaming on Kodi with USTVNow Plus from anywhere!
iPlayer WWW is the Sports Add-on by BBC. It offers top BBC sports channels and provide live coverage of most sports events including the English Premier League. But iPlayer WWW is only available in the UK so in order to install iPlayer WWW from elsewhere, you need a VPN. Simply, follow these steps to install iPlayer WWW:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Get FastestVPN app for Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS OR configure VPN on Router for other devices
- Launch FastestVPN app & Connect to UK server
- Launch Kodi and go to Add-ons
- Select Package Installer icon from top left corner and then Select Install from Repository -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Add-ons
- Find iPlayer WWW from the list
- Select iPlayer WWW and click the Install button
- Once done, go to Home Screen and Select Add-ons -> Video Add-ons
- Launch iPlayer WWW, choose your favorite channel
- Enjoy exclusive EPL Live Streaming on Kodi without restrictions!
Fox Sports Go
Another great Add-on for EPL fans. Here how you can install it:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download and install FastestVPN app on your device OR configure VPN via Router
- Launch the VPN app & Connect to US server
- Launch Kodi and Select Add-ons
- Click on Package Installer icon and go to Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons
- Find Fox Sports Go from the list
- Select Fox Sports GO and Hit Install
- Once installation is done, return to Home Screen
- Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons
- Launch Fox Sports Go and activate the add-on
- Watch EPL Live Streaming on Kodi with English commentary!
NBCSN is the official sports add-on by NBC network, available only in the US. Here is how to install and access it form anywhere:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Get FastestVPN app for your device OR configure VPN via Router
- Connect to the US server
- Open Kodi and go to Add-ons
- Hit on Package Installer icon and Select Install from Repository > Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons
- Find NBCSN from the list and Select
- Hit Install and wait for the installation to finish
- Once installed, Return to your Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons and launch NBCSN
- That’s pretty much it! Enjoy EPL live streaming on Kodi with NBCSN
Unofficial Kodi Add-ons for Premier League
Unofficial or third-party add-ons are the best when it comes to the number of sports channels you can access. Most third-party add-ons offer 200+ sports add-ons through which you can watch EPL live streaming on Kodi. However, Kodi third-party add-ons are not reliable and can get you in trouble. They are not safe to access and sometime they can used by hackers and snooper as a way to hack or steal data your data. But with a Kodi VPN installed, you are secure from all kinds of online threats. So, make sure to get a VPN before you access third-party add-ons on Kodi.
The add-ons you will see below can be installed from the same repository which is Kodil repository. Here is how you can install the Kodil Repository and then use the add-on guides to install your preferred add-ons:
- Launch Kodi, click on the Settings icon & navigate to File Manager
- Select Add Source and then None button
- In the text box, enter this link: http://kdil.co/repo.
- Click OK
- Name the Repository “kodil”
- Hit OK twice
- Return to home screen
- Select Add-Ons and then Select Package Installer from top left corner
- Go to Install from zip file > Kodil and click on Kodil.zip
- Wait for repo to install
- From here follow the methods given below to install your favorite Kodi add-ons for EPL
- Now Choose Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons option
- And Finally Select Cerebro IPTV+
- Hit install and the add-on will install automatically
- Return to Home Screen and Select Add-ons
- Click on Cerebro IPTV+ Add-on to launch it
- Go to IPTV section and enjoy streaming your favorite FIFA World Cup Channels
UK Turk Playlist
- Install Kodil repository from the method explained above.
- After installing Kodil repository, go to Install from Repository > Video Add-ons and select UK Turk Playlists
- Click the install button and wait for add-on to install
- Once done, head back to Home Screen
- Now Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons and launch UK Turk Playlists
- When asked for Pin code, click on Yes. (you will be redirected to a web page)
- On web page, scroll down and click on Generate Pin
- You will get a 5-digit pin code. Copy it back to the add-on Text Box and click Ok
- Once done, the add-on will launch successfully
- Go to Sports Section and enjoy EPL live streaming on Kodi with your favorite sports Channels.
- Install Kodil Repo from the method shown above.
- Once installed, go to Install from Repository
- Navigate to Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons and select Live Hub
- Click on install and wait for add-on to install
- Return to Kodi Home
- Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons and then click on cCloud TV to launch it
- Go to Sports category and Select your favorite channel to watch EPL live streaming on Kodi.
- Now go to Install from Repository
- Select Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons and select Live Hub
- Hit install. The add-on will install automatically
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Add-ons and then click on Live Hub to launch
- Select Web Scraper and play your favorite channels to enjoy EPL live streaming on Kodi.
- Launch Kodi and go to Settings > File Manager and Select Add Source
- Hit None and enter this link: “http://areswizard.co.uk”
- Hit OK
- Name this Repository: AresRepo
- Click OK twice
- Go back to Home Screen
- Select Addons and click the Package Installer icon
- Now go to Install from Zip file > AresRepo and Select “aresproject-0.1.0.zip”
- Now, go to Install from repository > Ares Project > Add-on Repository
- Click Colossus Repository to Install
- Now go back to Install from Repository again and Select Colossus Repository > Video Add-ons
- Look for SportsDevilfrom the list
- Select SportsDevil and hit Install
- Return to Home Screen and Select Add-ons > Video Add-ons
- Launch SportsDevil
- Choose from different live streaming sourcesand select your favorite Sports Channel to enjoy EPL live streaming on Kodi with ease and comfort.
There you Go! Now every cord-cutting EPL fan can watch EPL live streaming on Kodi without wandering on the internet trying to find live streaming options for Premier League. We have provided the best Kodi add-ons you can install to watch EPL online without facing restrictions and online threats. So, if you haven’t already, use our guides from above to enjoy EPL matches online on Kodi with ease and comfort.