- How to Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 on Kodi For FREE
How to Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 on Kodi For FREE
By Johan Curtis No Comments 6 minutes
Boxing is a sport that is a worldwide sensation. What makes it more interesting are the famous boxers and the rivalry that follows. Fans side with their favorite athlete and root for them to win.
Of course with the Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 rematch coming up, nothing is different. Both are a pair of unbeaten heavyweight champions in their combined 67 professional bouts. Fans cannot wait for one of the champions to settle this for once and for all in the boxing main event. The last event was a draw which is what makes the event all the more exciting to watch.
There are plenty of ways to catch up with the fight, but for those who want to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for FREE, we have the perfect and simple guide to help you through.
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 Date and Time
Both, Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury will have the opportunity to add their names to the books of history on Saturday, October 9, 2020. The event will take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
The big fights always have build-ups that take time and we expect it to begin and be broadcasted live at 5:00 a.m.
Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 on Kodi for FREE
If you want to watch this event without cable, then watching it with Kodi is your best bet! Frequent Kodi users already know that! To watch any movies, live TV, or any such shows, Kodi is an excellent platform for it.
To watch your desired content on this FREE open-source platform, all you need to do is download the app and get the addons required.
The only hindrance in your way would be if you were outside the region of the show/event’s origin or airing channel. That can also be easily and quickly dealt with. The solution is simple. Get FastestVPN and free yourself from the worries of not being able to watch your favorite content. Unblock the channel and watch desired content or live events on Kodi with FastestVPN!
To do just that, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Install FastestVPN apps for your device OR Configure FastestVPN on Router for other devices
- Launch FastestVPN app & Connect to your preferred server location (to configure with the router, you must use our FastestVPN server IPs to connect to a secure server via a router)
- Open Kodi and Install the top Kodi Addons
- Enjoy streaming Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 on Kodi for free.
Boxing Add-ons to Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 3 on Kodi
Upon researching, you will find plenty of addons to watch boxing events – be it official or third-party add-ons. But the ones we have extracted and listed offer live IPTV content and don’t require any subscription. Get to it and stream your favorite channels for free!
Note: You must remember to set up a Kodi VPN to ensure a secure streaming experience. 3rd party addons are unsafe and can get you in a lot of trouble. Get FastestVPN and become anonymous, steering clear from all legal loopholes and troubles.
The best Kodi addons for streaming boxing live are:
- Cerebro IPTV+
- cCloud TV
- UKTurk Playlists
How to Watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Rematch using Cerebro IPTV+ Kodi Addon
You can choose any of the above-given addons to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for free. However, Cerebro IPTV+ is tried and tested and works best for us which is why it makes the best addons for the IPTV channels list. It features ESPN, Box Nation, Sky, HBO, and more. ESPN will be broadcasting Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight, along with Top Rank, which is what makes this addon, perfect!
Here is what you need to do to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi:
- Connect to FastestVPN
- Now download Kodi on your preferred device or connect your Kodi Box
- Open Kodi & navigate to Settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top left corner
- Select File Manager then select Add Source
- Click <NONE> and enter this URL http://lazykodi.com/
- Hit enter and name the repository: “Lazy”
- Click on OK and return to the home screen
- Go to Add-ons and then click the Add-on Installer (box icon) from a top left corner
- Select Install from Zip file and navigate to LazyKodi
- Then go to Repositories
- Select Androidaba
- Go to Repositories
- And select repository.kodil-1.3.zip to add it to the repository
- Now Select Install from Repository
- Click on .kodil Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- And Search for Cerebro IPTV+ in the list
- Select Cerebro IPTV+ and Hit install (wait for the installation to complete)
- Head back to Kodi Home Screen and Choose Add-ons
- Click on Cerebro IPTV+ Add-on to launch it
- Go to the IPTV section and enjoy watching Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for FREE
Other Ways to Stream Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Live Online without Cable
Kodi is the best way to watch the furious boxing tournament. Though the cord-cutters can also watch the whole fight on ESPN. The channel is paid and geo-restricted. To overcome the geo-restriction though, you can use FastestVPN to change your location to where ESPN is available.
Here is how you can overcome geo-restrictions and watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on BT Sport from anywhere:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download and install FastestVPN on your device or configure it on the router
- Launch the app and connect to the UK for BT Sport
- Go to the BT Sport website and subscribe (PPV is available to everyone even if you are not a customer)
- Enjoy Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 live online from anywhere
Wilder Vs Fury Undercard
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder
- Robert Helenius vs Adam Kownacki
- Efe Ajagba vs Frank Sanchez
- Jared Anderson vs Vladimir Tereshkin
- Viktor Vykhryst vs Mike Marshall
- Julian Williams vs TBA
Conclusion – Wilder Vs Fury Rematch Live
There, an easy solution for all cord-cutters to enjoy Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury on Kodi for free from anywhere. Though a simple reminder is to always be connected to FastestVPN so your streaming experience can be anonymous, safe, and worry-free! Stream the match in HD without any speed issues with a Kodi VPN.