How to Watch Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi For Free
By Johan Curtis 5 minutes
The ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is just around the corner and the adrenaline rushing through our veins is proof enough of the excitement that the fans can just not contain. After all, it is once every four years. While fans wait for just these few days to pass until the world cup begins, they want to be productive and have a solution in their hands just in time for the world cup.
Look no further and get yourselves the free solution to watch Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi without any trouble.
- Cricket World Cup 2019 Date: 30 May – 14 July
- Matches played: 48
- Host: England and Wales
Stream Unrestricted with FastestVPN
Watching Cricket on Kodi is all about getting the right addons. This guide has the best addons scooped out for you with high-quality live streams. However, Kodi is open source and whether the addons are official or unofficial, you need to be connected to FastestVPN while using it. Without a VPN you will be vulnerable to threats, prying eyes and DMCA notices. Avoid all of these with FastestVPN and enjoy Cricket World Cup 2019 with complete security and anonymity.
How to Watch Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi
If you are a frequent Kodi user, you already know that this platform is a blessing in disguise. All you need is the right addon which is free of malware and things will work great for you. But you cannot always be sure right? Which is why in that case we always incorporate FastestVPN in our solution whether the addon is geo-restricted, official or unofficial.
To watch cwc 2019 on Kodi, here is what you need to do.
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download FastestVPN app for your device on which you will use Kodi on
- Or configure FastestVPN with a router and connect Kodi with VPN-enabled router
- Select the US or Indian server while connecting/ configuring (depending on the addon)
- Launch Kodi
- Install Kodi addon for cricket world cup 2019
- Open add-on
- Find live stream and enjoy!
6 Best Kodi Add-ons for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- TV One
- Halow Live TV
- Cerebro IPTV
- Secret TV ViP
How to Install Kodi addon for Cricket World Cup 2019 Free Stream
Here is the first thing you need to do in order to watch Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi through one of the addons. If you have already installed addons from unofficial sources before, then you can skip this step.
Step 1: Allow installation from Unknown Sources
- Go to the main menu and click the Settings shortcut
- Select System Settings
- Navigate to Add-ons
- Navigate to Unknown Sources and switch the toggle button to ON
- Click Yes on the popup message that appears
From here on you can install the add-on without any disruptions. You can choose any of the addon given in the list above. SportsDevil is the most popular when it comes to Kodi sports addons. As many people already have SportsDevil installed, for the purpose of this guide we will give step by step instructions of how to install Sports365.
How to Install Sports 365 Kodi addon for ICC cwc 2019:
- From Kodi ‘Home screen’, click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the top of the menu on the left of the display
- In the following window, click on ‘File Manager’
- Double click on ‘Add Source’ on the left of the display
- A dialogue box will appear with two empty fields
- Double click on where it says <None>
- In the text box that appears, paste the web address below exactly as it is – http://bugatsinho.github.io/repo/
- Now click on ‘OK’
- Click the bottom slot of the window and name the file ‘Sport365’
- Then select ‘OK’
- Head back to the Kodi main menu and select ‘Add-ons’ from the panel on the left of the screen
- In the next display, select the ‘Open Box’ icon at the top of the left-side menu
- Select ‘Install from zip file’
- A box will appear with a list of available zip files in the computer
- Scan and locate ‘Sports365’
- Select ‘repository.bugatsinho-2.2.zip’
- Wait a while for the repository to download. A notification will appear confirming that the ‘QWER repository’ has been installed.
- Select ‘Install from repository’
- Navigate until you find ‘Bugatsinho repository’ and click on it
- You will be able to see the repository logo on the left side of the screen. Double click on it to open
- Click on ‘Video Addons’
- Select ‘Sport 365’
- Hit ‘Install’
- Now you can enjoy Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi with tons of sports channels on Sport 365 Live add-on
If cricket is your thing and ICC cwc is what you are anticipating, then you have hit the right spot. Just ensure you have a VPN connection and the rest will be sorted for you. FastestVPN will not let you get your guard down and allow you to stream Cricket World Cup 2019 on Kodi for free. Stay safe from online malice while streaming cricket anonymously via FastestVPN from May 30 through 14 July 2019.