- How to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi For FREE
How to Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi For FREE
By Johan Curtis No Comments 6 minutes
We have now approaching what the boxing fans have been sitting tight for. We have a big fight coming up with excellent undercards. The fight will be live on the 4th of May 2019. For the fans who are excited for it and looking for a free solution, this is the right spot for them.
Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi live for free. We have multiple options for Kodi laid down below. Even though DAZN requires a paid subscription, it will be free for you if you haven’t used it before given that it offers a 30-day free trial to first-timers. For a detailed guide, scroll away.
Watch the comeback on Daniel Jacobs on DAZN which is known as the Netflix of sports. DAZN was recently introduced to the US and will get you a 30-day free trial if you are a first user – even on Kodi. There are other addons to watch it on as well. However, make sure you are connected to FastestVPN to stream anonymously and steer clear of any malware, third party interference or DMCA notices.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs Date: Saturday, 4th May 2019
- Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs Time: 9 PM (ET)
- Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs Venue: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi
Lucky for all streamers and boxing fans, Kodi is a platform that will facilitate you to watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi FOR FREE! Pretty cool isn’t it? The only thing you need to make sure of is to be connected to FastestVPN for security so that your identity, location, and activities remain anonymous and you are away from any sorts of trouble.
Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi anonymously and securely with a VPN connectivity. Here are the steps how:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Download and install FastestVPN App for your device
- Launch Kodi
- Install addon streaming Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi
- Open the addon and enjoy live stream!
Kodi addons to install for live stream of Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs:
- Cerebro IPTV+
- cCloud TV
- UKTurk Playlists
How to Install DAZN on Kodi
Follow these instructions to install the DAZN plugin on your Kodi app. The DAZN addon can be found in the Kodi Nerds repository. It has addons which are safe to use but you can never be too sure. To be a 100% certain, connect to FastestVPN. DAZN will also need a subscription. If you are using it for the first time since its launch in US, you will get a 30-day free trial. Irrespective of that, you will need to provide the required details for subscription. Make sure you have a US credit card, otherwise it will not let you access free trial/subscription-based streaming.
Here are the steps to install the addon DAZN on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- From the Kodi home screen, select Addons -> My Addons.
- Scroll down and click on Videoplayer InputStream.
- Make sure that both InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input are enabled.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, select ‘Addons’ and click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Select DAZN and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> DAZN
Ps. It is to note that DAZN is a geo-restricted channel. To stream it on Kodi too you will have to connect to FastestVPN. Other than bypassing geo-restrictions, FastestVPN lets you stream anonymously on Kodi while steering clear of hackers, malware and other third parties that may be a threat otherwise.
How to Install SportsDevil Addon for Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings > System Settings > Expert Mode > Addons
- Enable “Unknown Sources” and click “Yes” on the popup message
- Return to home screen
- Go to Settings > File Manager > Add Source and select None
- In the top text box, enter “http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff”
- In the bottom text box, enter name “Media repo” and click “OK”
- Return to home screen
- Go to Addons and click on the “Unbox” icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Click on “Install from Zip file” and navigate to the file you named “Media repo” in step 7
- Now click on repository.colossus-x-x-x.zip to install
- Wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification to pop up on the top right corner of your screen
- Now click on Install from repository and select Colossus Repo to open
- Go back to Video Addons and click on Sportsdevil to install
- Wait for the “Add-on Enabled” notification to pop up on the top right corner of your screen
- Return to Kodi home screen
- Go to Addons > Videos Addons > SportsDevil to launch SportsDevil
- From the SportsDevil home screen, click on Live Sports and go to FirstRowSports.Eu > Boxing
- Stream Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi live for free
Watch Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi (FOR FREE)
We have chosen Cerebro IPTV+ for most of our tutorials and more than often there is always a live streaming link available for the fight we are looking forward to. Following are the steps to follow to install Cerebro IPTV+ for the fight:
- Connect Kodi Box or download Kodi on your preferred device
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Install FastestVPN app for your device
- Or configure FastestVPN with router using the UK server address
- Connect app selecting the UK server
- Now open Kodi & go to Settings by clicking the gear icon
- Select File Manager
- Double-click on Add Source
- Click <NONE> and type in this URL link exactly as given http://lazykodi.com/
- Name the repository “LazyKodi”
- Hit OK
- Go back to the home screen
- Select Add-ons and then click on Add-on Installer (box icon) from the top left corner
- Choose Install from Zip file and navigate to LazyKodi
- Click Repositories
- Choose Androidaba
- Click Repositories again
- Now select repository.kodil-1.3.zip to add it to your repository
- Choose Install from Repository and Search for Cerebro IPTV+ in the list
- Click on Cerebro IPTV+ add-on
- Hit install
- Go back to Kodi home again and select Addons
- Now, select Video Add-ons
- Launch Cerebro IPTV+ and go to IPTV section
- Find your stream and enjoy!
Watch the event on Kodi hassle-free. Just connect to FastestVPN and experience Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs on Kodi live for free without fearing DMCA notices, privacy being compromised, third parties trying to hack your data or any such troubles. Sit back, relax and enjoy the fight live!