How to Install Rising Tides Kodi Add-on for Free Live Sports
By Christine Margret 6 minutes
Here’s your detailed guide on how to install Rising Tides add-on. Rising Tides is a third-party sports add-on that lets you watch your favorite sports.
The Rising Tides Kodi add-on is a new favorite of many sports fans. One reason of its escalating popularity is it keeps you up with the daily sports. It leaves many other add-onsbehind and proves to be the best of breed solution since it regularly gets updated, unlike other sports add-ons.
Itbrings you the widest sports library ever. You can stream live sports channels in excellent quality.
Besides giving you the opportunity to enjoy fresh sports content, it also sets you free to watch offline channels and sports streams.
Rising Tides add-on has a dedicated section for IPTV/Live sports and it is fully loaded with Acestream links, giving you access to many sports channels.
What Sets it Apart?
Its ability to let you stream anything makes a big difference, and the best part is you can always expect to watch something fresh. The frequently-updated content library makes it the best add-on for your needs.
Besides being constantly updated, it is quite user-friendly and well-organized which means you don’t have to check every link before finally accessing your desired sports destination.
Before moving on how to install Rising Tides Kodi add-on take a look at the security recommendation to continue safe streaming.
How to Safely Use Rising Tides Add-on
You’ve probably heard all the good things about Rising Tides. However, Kodi users should always use a VPN with Rising Tides to stream safely.
A VPN for Kodi is recommended to hide your online identity, surpass geo-restrictions, and to avoid ISP throttling.
A Kodi-compatible VPN keeps you anonymous online and hides your browsing activities. It enables you to stream unlimited content anonymously.
How to Install Rising Tides on Kodi
Here are are the steps you need to know to install Rising Tides on Kodi.
Note: Please not to be confused with how to install Rising Tides on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Mac computers, Android phones, and tablets. This method works equally fine for all Kodi-compatible devices.
Let’s get started!
Pre-requisite:Enable Unknown Sources before installation
Rising Tides is a third-party Kodi addon which cannot be installed without enabling unknown sources. This step is mandatory for Kodi v17 Krypton and the above versions. Here’s how to enable unknown sources on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi on your device and click the top-left corner of the screen. Move to the cog icon and click here to go to settings
- Now move to the Settings (click Systems for Kodi Leia)
- Go to the left side of the Windows, and Select menu items Add-ons. Now see the right side to find Unknown Sources and enable it by switching ON.
- A warning will be displayed on the screen. Click Yes to continue.
You can follow the same process to disable Unknown Sources after Rising Tides installation. Here you’re done with enabling unknown resources. Now, let’s follow the steps to install Rising Tides on Kodi.
How to Install Rising Tides Addon on Kodi
- Move back to Kodi Home Screen and open Settings menu
- Under Settings, Click File Manager
- A Window will pop up soon, then click on Add Source
- On this screen, you will find an option for “None” click it
- Now you can enter this URL using your keyboard http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/. After entering the provided URL click “OK” to continue
- Now select “Enter a name for this media source” field and type a particular name for the identification of the added URL. Here we are using the name “Mula”. After entering everything click “OK”.
Now you’re done with adding Rising Tides URL/Source. In the next step, FastestVPN will show you how to install Rising Tides Repository.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons
- Move to the top-left corner and click at the option “Package installer”. The icon for this option looks like an open box shown in the picture below
- In the next step, select install from zip file
- Click the source name that you entered in step 6. We used “Mula” so we will click on that
- Now move on to open the zip file Rising.Tides-x.x.zip
Note: The version number of an updated file will be different from the image below.
- A notification for “Rising Tides Repository Add-on installed” will show up on the top-right corner of the screen
After the successful installation of the repository, it’s time to install Rising Tides Addon on Kodi.
Steps for installing Rising Tides Kodi add-on
- On the same Window, click to open install from repository
- Hover over Rising Tides Repository and click
- Next, pick Video Add-ons
- A list of options will appear, click and choose Rising Tides
- Next, click Install
- A feed will appear on the screen (only for Kodi Leia) click “OK” to resume
- A notification for Rising Tides Add-on installed will soon appear on the top-right corner of the screen
- Click and install SportsDevil add-on (Optional). This is an optional step but we will suggest you do. SportsDevil is required to play a few Rising Tides Streams. Otherwise, whenever you will play such streams, en error occurs saying install SportsDevil.
Rising Tides add-on has been successfully installed on Kodi. Now, FastestVPN will explain to you how to stream using Rising Tides add-on on Kodi.
How to stream using Rising Tides Addon on Kodi
Firstly, open the Rising Tide add-on by moving to Kodi home screen then go to Addons>Video addons and click Rising Tide add-on. Rising Tides is a simple addon that quickly enables you to stream.
How to use VPN to safely stream on Kodi
It is strongly recommended to setup a VPN on Kodi for maintaining online privacy. Without a VPN, your ISP and government can easily access streaming history. A VPN is therefore needed to ensure maximum online protection. Here’s how to use a VPN with Kodi:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Install FastestVPN app on your Kodi device
- Connect VPN by clicking the power icon at the bottom
- Select your preferred location
- That’s it! Your connection is secure now.
Rising Tides add-on may not be the best but it is a good sports fix to keep you around your choice of sports. Also, don’t forget to keep yourself connected to a VPN to safely stream sports with Rising Tides add-on.