How to Watch UEFA Champions League on Kodi
By Johan Curtis 8 minutes
Kodi is a great streaming platform that lets you stream almost everything, you can stream your favorite movies, TV shows, or listen to music. Kodi also lets you stream live TV channels and sports events, particularly football which includes the Champions League, La Liga, EPL, etc. So if you’re an avid football fan who wants to stream Champions League games online for free, here is a complete guide on how to watch UEFA Champions League on Kodi for free with the best Champions League Kodi Addons.
The Champions league is unarguably the most watched football club competition in the world. The 2017/2018 UCL season is currently underway and has almost reached its quarterfinals stage. Teams in the quarterfinals are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Liverpool, Juventus, AS Roma, Bayern Munich, and Sevilla.
The competition is getting better and more exciting than ever before as the top European teams battle for the coveted UCL title. The quarterfinals the first leg is set for 3rd and 4th April with the return leg on 10th and 11th April. The UEFA Champions League Final will be held on May 28, 2018, at the NSC Olympiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine.
Here is the schedule for round of 16 (first leg):
Date: Tuesday, 12 February, 2019
Manchester United – Paris
Roma – Porto
Date: Wednesday, 13 February 2019
Tottenham Hotspur – Borussia Dortmund
Ajax – Real Madrid
Date: Tuesday, 19 February, 2019
Lyon – Barcelona
Liverpool – Bayern Munchen
Date: Wednesday, 20 February, 2019
Schalke – Manchester City
Atletico Madrid – Juventus
Here is the schedule for round of 16 (second leg):
Date: Tuesday 5, March 2019
Borussia Dortmund v Tottenham Hotspur
Real Madrid v Ajax
Date: Wednesday, 6 March, 2019
Paris Saint-Germain v Manchester United
Porto v Roma
Tuesday, 12 March, 2019
Manchester City v Schalke
Juventus v Atletico Madrid
Date: Wednesday, 13 March, 2019
Barcelona v Lyon
Bayern München v Liverpool
The quarterfinals are just around the corner and fans across the globe are looking for ways to watch Champions League on Kodi for free. So let’s jump into how you can do that on Kodi!
Stream UEFA Champions League on Kodi
Football fans from all over the world watch the Champions League. Through Kodi, you can enjoy all the Champions League matches including the quarters, semis, and the final by simply installing a Champions League add-on. But, most of these Kodi addons also brings trouble. Trouble in the sense that most of them are a third-party add-on that fetches content from official copyright sources and using that content without protection can get you in trouble. However, you can easily tackle this situation through a Kodi VPN, which will not only let you stream anything you want but also keep you protected and anonymous from DMCA and copyright infringement laws no matter where you are.
Here is what you need to do to watch Champions League on Kodi with ease and anonymity:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN on your Kodi-enabled device
- Connect to any of our fast streaming servers (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia)
- Install the best Champions League Addon on Kodi
- Enjoy streaming Champions League on Kodi with complete freedom and anonymity!
Best Sports Add-on to Watch UEFA Champions League on Kodi
There are various Kodi add-ons that you can use to enjoy live IPTV channels such as BT sports, Fox Sports, BeIN Sports, Sky Sports, etc. Most of the European channels broadcast the Champions League online and by installing a Live Sports add-on, you will be able to watch the Champions League on Kodi without any problems.
Here are some of the best sports add-on you can install to stream Champions League on Kodi:
PureSports is the best add-on to watch free live sports including Champions League on Kodi. The add-on covers almost all major sports and also includes live IPTV channels that you can stream directly on your Kodi devices. It’s a really great add-on to catch all the action of UEFA Champions League online on Kodi.
Sports included in PureSports:
How to Install PureSports Add-on
Installing PureSports is really easy. But make sure that you have a VPN installed on your Kodi devices so that you don’t get in trouble. Here is how to install PureSports Addon to watch Champions League on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi and navigate to Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- Click on “None” and type this URL exactly “https://archive.org/download/purerepo”
- Click on “enter a name for this media Source” and type “pure”
- Click on OK and head back to Home Screen
- Now, Go to Add-ons and then hit the Package Installer icon from top left corner
- Select Install from Repository > pure and finally Click on “RureRepo-x.x.x.zip”
- wait for the “Add-on enabled” notification
- Now go to Install from Repository > PureRepo > Video Add-ons and Click on PureSports
- Hit Install and wait for “Add-on enabled” notification
- Head Back to Home Screen and Select Add-ons
- Launch PureSports Add-on and enjoy all the upcoming matches of the UEFA Champions League on Kodi!
SportsDevil is a great sports add-on and includes tons of live sports content. It provides live sports through a wide range of streaming sources and you can choose different sources to watch your favorite matches on your Kodi devices. SportsDevil also brings Live IPTV channels including BT sports, Fox Sports, beIN Sports, ESPN, etc., from different streaming providers. Its content is updated every day and you can install the add-on on your Kodi devices to watch UEFA Champions League live online.
How to Install SportsDevil Addon
SportsDevil Addon has been around for a while. The addon is always working to bring you live sports events from around the world. Since it brings live content from various official broadcasting sources, you must use a VPN to stream all your favorite content anonymously and keep yourself away from harm’s way.
Follow this instruction to watch the UEFA Champions League on Kodi live for free:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- Select None and type this URL : “http://areswizard.co.uk” and Hit OK
- Select “Enter a name for this media source” and Enter “AresRepo”
- Click OK and then head back to Home Screen
- Now, Select Addons and click on the Package Installer icon from the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip file > AresRepo and click on “aresproject-0.1.0.zip”
- Wait for the add-on to Install
- Now, go to Install from repository > Ares Project > Add-on Repository
- Select Colossus Repository and Install
- Go back to Install from Repository and Select Colossus Repository > Video Add-ons and select SportsDevil from the list
- Hit install and wait from the Add-on to install
- Go back to Home Screen and Launch SportsDevil
- Select a source and navigate to your favorite Sports Channels or events to stream Champions League live on Kodi.
UK Turk Add-on
UK Turk is yet another all-in-one add-on that lets you stream a wide range of content including live TV, Movies, TV shows, live sports and much more on the go. It gives you access to all the popular sports channels from around the globe and you can stream them to watch UEFA Champions League on Kodi.
How to Install UK Turk Add-on
Follow these steps given below to install UK Turk add-on and stream Champions League live on Kodi with ease:
- Open Kodi and go to Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- Select “None” and type this URL exactly (without the quotation): “https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/”
- Click on where it says “Enter a name for this media source” and type “UKTurkRepo”
- Hit OK and go to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Add-ons and then Click the Package Installer Icon from top left corner
- Click on Install from Zip file
- Select UKTurkRepo > ukturk-1.0.7.zip
- Wait for Add-on installed notification then Click on Install from repository
- Select UKTurk Addon Repository > Video Addons > then Select UK Turk Playlist
- Hit Install and wait until you get the “Add-on enabled” notification
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen and Select Add-ons
- Launch UK Turk and follow the instructions (the add-on will require a pin to start, once you have enter the pin, it will then ask you to install SportsDevil add-on, click yes to install it automatically)
- Once the add-on is ready, go to Sports section and choose any popular sports streaming channels from the list to watch Champions League on Kodi for free!
Subscription-based Sports Add-ons
Apart from the third-party add-ons we provided above, there are a few official Kodi sports add-on you can install as well from its Kodi repository but most of them are subscription-based so you will need to sign up and pay to watch sports live on Kodi. When you are subscribing, you may face geo-restrictions, using a VPN will allow you to bypass those restrictions and successfully sign up to these streaming channels.
Popular paid Sports Addons to watch Champions League on Kodi:
- UKTV play
- Fox Sports Go
- Eurosport Player
Kodi is a great place to watch your favorite video content including live sports channels through official and third-party add-ons. various sports add-ons including PureSports and UK Turk allows you to stream popular streaming channels online and watch the UEFA Champion League on Kodi on the go. By following to the step-by-step guide given above, you can successfully install the best Kodi Champions League add-ons and watch the upcoming UCL quarterfinal matches. Make sure you have a VPN to stream all your favorite matches anonymously without any troubles.